Today we are announcing Schedulista + MailChimp integration.
- Automatically keep your client records up to date in MailChimp. No more need to import and export email addresses manually.
- The ability to highly target email campaigns, for example:
- Clients who came in for a particular service
- Clients who have been in only once
- Clients who have not been in in the last three months
What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is a best of class e-mail marketing service.
If you’d like to send out monthly newsletters, specials, or otherwise periodically communicate with their clients, MailChimp is a fantastic option.
- Completely free if you have fewer than 2000 subscribers and send fewer than 12,000 e-mails per month.
- Beautiful email templates to get you started
- Great analytics – Track who opens your e-mails.
What is Schedulista?
Schedulista is a service that lets any business take appointments online.
- Easy to set up
- Professional and highly customizable
How do Schedulista and MailChimp work together?
Schedulista tracks the full appointment history for each of your clients.
When you set up synchronization between Schedulista and MailChimp, all of this appointment data is exported to MailChimp — and it is kept up-to-date automatically.
Not only can you easily send a monthly newsletter to all of your clients without worrying about the hassle of exporting data and then importing it manually, you can also combine Schedulista data and MailChimp segmentation to easily send…
- An offer for 20% off to all Groupon clients that have never re-booked.
- A “We’re missing you…” e-mail to all clients that haven’t been in in six months
- any e-mail that is segmented based on number of appointments, last appointment date, next appointment date, or types of services previously scheduled.